Thursday, November 21, 2013

Part II from family court told by anonymous Ex

Four hours later just leaving Family Court.
Finally called our names, right hand swear in. Let's begin. Child support was waived. Each parent supports each child, property owed is to be sold, equity evenly divided, parties move on. Down went the gavel.
I am relieved that it's agreed upon, since both earn approximately the same. we both love our kids and want to do right by them.
Do we need to be bitter and scorned? Do I need to degrade myself and grovel for his money, no. What's fair is fair. The marriage ended and for whatever the reasons it is best to look forward and learn from our choices we made in the past. There are no mistakes just poor decisions and  we make those decisions based on the information and needs we have at that time. The lesson learned today, is do your homework, knowledge is power, the more you know the better the decision will be.
I'm grateful and privileged to earn my own keep, independent from anyone and everyone.
I know the judge was fair, he was unbiased. They are not always, therefore most of all I am grateful to the moral ethics of the court.
Join us in our war against Divorce, become a member at Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment