Friday, November 1, 2013

Sex as survival for a relationship


Can man live on sex alone?  " Mine can, except he would break for a steak and a hunk of dark chocolate". This is what I was told, but I won't say from who. When I asked her what she thought her role in the partnership was she responded, "if all I wore was a T-bone and dipped my head in chocolate I think he'd be in heaven." This couple have a very active and satisfying sexual relationship. How long would you guess they have been together? Not newlyweds, not childless. They have been together 22 years and have never cheated on each other. Studies concluded from www.mediationandcounseling.com
Impressive yes, are they in marital trouble, YES. Sex and the turn on between them is essential to keeping this part of their relationship on track.  But,when I asked them both who do each of them go to, to talk about their problems, worries, fears. he said, his mother, and she said her best friend.
for more info go to www.danagreco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment