Monday, January 13, 2014

DIVORCE CORP. THE FILM

The documentary Divorce Corp. Scared the daylights out of me.It was produced the National Parents Organization. Divorce is not a billion dollar industry for saving families. All I can urge and not strongly enough is to  STAY OUT OF THE COURTS! PLEASE I'm sure the judges and attorneys believe they they are following the law and constitution and they have every right to their practice and ethics, just make sure you are not a statistic that gets sucked into it.
MEDIATE!
Watch the film if you don't believe me. I had nightmares.Even if you are contemplating divorce and you don't think you can sit with the ex and mediate a negotiation then find a mediator/counselor/therapist we are out there and we keep the session civil, and support you both.
Look at our websites and find someone in your area
www.mediationandcounseling.comwww.danagreco.comwww.facebook.com/groups/happytodaydivorcedtomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment