Thursday, March 6, 2014

One little boy avoids making friends he feels guilty leaving his mom home alone. My own mother made me feel bad every time I left the house, she'd say " Go go, have a good time, I'll be ok." sitting there with her sad face I felt torn, miserable and guilty.
We know today's parent are much wiser, but that's because you have access to good resources and you do the research, however, the pain of a lost marriage and divorced home does not take away our sadness nor hide it.
In my book "Please Don't Buy Me Ice cream, a child's rules for priceless parenting" by Dana Greco, points out the very important fact that children cannot solve problems at an adult level. Read this book, order it on Amazon or B&N or send a check to Dana Greco 536 west 111th Street #5 NY NY 10025
Read about what children are feeling, and see if you are on the right track
or learn more at www.mediationandcounseling.com or reach out to www.danagreco.com and make an appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment